- If an offer seems too good to be true it probably is. We filter many scam listings out, but scammers are very clever and in a few cases appear to be fully legitimate listings.
- We recommend meeting prior to money changing hands.
- Ask about the pets health, history, and terms of trade.
- Most money should only change hands on trade.
- If you notice anything odd or unusual, exercise caution in dealing with this person.
- If you think you're being scammed contact the police and contact us to remove the listing.
- Pets4sale does not represent or endorse the person making this listing.
Joined: 2018, November
4 years active (about statuses)
6 previous listings
This Ad has been viewed 142 times.