Two white angora-jersey wooly mix baby bunnies - ready to go to their new home now. Ideally, they go tother to the same home.
They're just a bundle of joy to have around to lighten up your mood & day. Their cuteness will make you smile every day. They also need their space when they want to nap or relax.
Their diet consists of mostly hay, with some fresh grass, a moderate amount of pellets, and fresh water. You can spoil them with a moderate amount of rabbit-safe fruit, vegetables, and nuts.
A deposit of $30 per rabbit to hold.
We also have an unneutered 8-month-old buck available (pic 5 ).
Pick up in Kapiti.
Contact us via email (camel bumps at gmail) before proceeding with purchase!
- If an offer seems too good to be true it probably is. We filter many scam listings out, but scammers are very clever and in a few cases appear to be fully legitimate listings.
- We recommend meeting prior to money changing hands.
- Ask about the pets health, history, and terms of trade.
- Most money should only change hands on trade.
- If you notice anything odd or unusual, exercise caution in dealing with this person.
- If you think you're being scammed contact the police and contact us to remove the listing.
- Pets4sale does not represent or endorse the person making this listing.
This user requires login to see phone information.
This Ad has been viewed 70 times.