We’ve brought this gorgeous puppy home but feel that it isn’t right for us with the kids being so young. We don’t have the time required to spend with him.
We really want him to go to the best home possible and are willing to let him go with all his toys play pens, beds, food etc for $2000ono. I bought him for 2.5 and paid $200+ to get him to me via the pet bus and then the price of toys, food, vets. He’s puppy pad trained and doesn’t have accidents.
- If an offer seems too good to be true it probably is. We filter many scam listings out, but scammers are very clever and in a few cases appear to be fully legitimate listings.
- We recommend meeting prior to money changing hands.
- Ask about the pets health, history, and terms of trade.
- Most money should only change hands on trade.
- If you notice anything odd or unusual, exercise caution in dealing with this person.
- If you think you're being scammed contact the police and contact us to remove the listing.
- Pets4sale does not represent or endorse the person making this listing.
This Ad has been viewed 116 times.