This listing has expired.
Here are some more listings you could try.
- $3,000 Cosmique George Clooney, NZKC registered. FAWN.
George is a super natured boy, he carrys cream and pied so can sire a good range of colours.
He is DNA health tested to be clear of, CMR1, DM, HUU, JHC.
He is available froze AI at Matamata, cost is for 1 breeding.
Stud fees paid on insemination A.I vet fees to be paid by bitch owner.
Stud fee includes GST&peri read more
- All these little cuties have been SOLD. I am not sure how to delete the listing.
* 1 Black, White and Brown Fluffy Male-SOLD PENDING PICK-UP After the lockdown. Will be a farm boy too.
* 1 Caramel and White Fluffy Female-SOLD-Enjoying life on the farm.
* 1 Black and White Short/Smooth Coat Female- SOLD
All puppies have been done for fleas and worms. &NewLine read more
- $2,500 UPDATE: All Babies have been sold now! Thank you to everyone who made inquiries about my gorgeous puppies! And congratulations to all the awesome new families! They will most certainly bring you all the love and happiness in these most trying of times ahead. Remember to be kind and patient to everyone! Me... I may have a little cry now as I have an empty play pen.. 😭 All the best! 🐾🥰💕
If you w read more
- $1,500 I have a beautiful litter of Pug/Cavalier puppies for sale.
1 Female (Fawn markings)
2 Males ( Black with white markings )
1 Male ( Mixed colouring)
Born on the 7th March, puppies will be ready for their new homes from the 2nd May, when they will be 8 weeks old.
They will be wormed, flea treatment provided, vet checked and 1st vaccination. Puppies are just starting on solid read more
- $1,600 Our beautiful litter of Miniature Poodles were born on the 17.03.2020.
We have available 3 x Girls and 3 x Boys.
Puppies are being raised and socialised in our home and will enjoy extra love and cuddles while we are all in lock-down.
Pups will be fed Royal Canin Mother and Baby Starter Mousse and Kibble and potty training will be well underway before they head off to their new homes.
They will be wormed every two weeks read more