This listing has expired.
Here are some more listings you could try.
- Wanting either poodle, bichon, Lhasa apso, Maltese etc type of small dog breed. Willing to travel anywhere in NZ to collect the right puppy. Happy to take 2-3 pups as we have great family homes wanting to add a new family member!
Price range between $500-$750. read more
- $2,500 Genuine cavoodle puppies, these are F2, that means that both mum and dad are Cavoodles, they are 50% cavalier King Charles Spaniel and 50% poodle.
Puppies are beautiful metallic golden colour.
We have one boy left in our current litter and he is ready to go on the 27th December.
Photo 1 an older puppy
Photo 2 new born puppies
Photo 3 mum.
Photo 4 Dad.
We ask &d read more
- $1,900 Westiepoo
West highland terrier x poodle
Non allergin low shedding
Has been around kids
Has been around cats
30 days pet insurance
1 vet check
All worm and flea treatment up to date
Delivery available via air nz $170 north is
$250 south island (incl cage)
A fluffy read more
- $500 I'm looking for a puppy with Poodle blood that will be approx. 8 wks by Christmas 2019. Don't need purebred antecedents, don't mind male or female, don't want to pay a fortune (around $500). Pup will come into a secure, loving home - fenced. To replace my darling who died this week. NO King Charles Spaniel blood, please! read more
- $2,000 We have available to kind loving homes gorgeous Purebred Japanese Spitz puppies.
These babies are super friendly, happy and outgoing.
First vaccination and Vet check done and they are ready to go now, they have been regularly wormed and will be flea treated before leaving. They have been raised on quality puppy food and had the best of care.
Our babies come with a great puppy pack and we can fly puppies anywhere in NZ at buyers c read more
- $900 Black Labrador Puppy 9 weeks old. Cared for with first vaccines done and flea and worming treatment.
Need to sell because we’re moving and will be in between homes for a couple of months and will not have time to care and give her the attention she needs 😞 read more